Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Guest Post - Brandon

Hey Everyone, I'm Brandon!

I am originally from a small town in north central Wisconsin. I am very close with my family and take every chance I can to go back home to visit them. I love sports (Go Packers, Brewers and Badgers!) so going to sporting events is always on my list of things to do. Spending my down time outdoors; hiking, camping, and being out on the water are all favorites of mine to relax. I work in retail management and I try to stay as active as I can, but with a busy schedule like most of you, I know it can be easier said than done. Erin and I go for walks as much as possible, which is a nice way for us to have 'our time' to catch up on the day or to talk about plans we may have coming up. We do a great job of making each other laugh and hope that this site will help, in some way, keep all of you smiling as well. :)

I do not have Diabetes, but fully support Erin in every way that I can. Diabetes isn't always fun and laughs, and there will be tough times ahead, but for those of you that do not have Diabetes, sometimes your support and understanding can be a huge help/relief for those that you love that live with it. Keep it up!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Brandon! Thanks for the guest-post and sharing a little about yourself here. Of course, THANK YOU for everything you do in supporting Erin... you are what we fondly refer to in the DOC as a "Type Awesome!" My wife Suzi is on that same support team and rolls with the D-punches like a champ, and we try to keep the humor as much as possible. Tough sometimes, like you said, but we do what we can. Keep it up, and hope to hear more of your perspective down the road!

    ReplyDelete